IIT Foundation Program - an Introduction
The IIT Foundation program is specially conceptualized to enable the students to develop the concept clarity on subject fundamentals an nd their appropriate application at the right age, leading them to smoothly acquire the necessary orientation towards competitive examinations. This is developed to inculcate the much needed positive attitude in the students to successfully face the competitive exams in a very smooth process barring the extra mental stress.
In addition, appropriate effort has been put up by our team of experts to further ensure that this program overcomes the limitations of the course curriculum prescribed by a particular board, i.e., may it be ICSE, CBSE, SSC or IGCSE and hence this may be presented as a Board neutral program duly orienting the students with a larger inclination towards engineering competitive exams, though the students equally have the access to the required orientation for PMT and other undergrad competitive exams as well.
Further a few specially designed sessions are included to ensure the improvement of communication skills and logical reasoning in the student leading them to be more competitive in their approach.
The Salient Features of the Program
- This program helps immensely to develop concept clarity on subject fundamentals.
- Focuses on application – oriented approach to add more transparency towards concept clarity.
- Develops a right competitive aptitude among students.
- The training on logical reasoning helps increasing grasping power of a student.
- Prepares strong subject-base, quick grasping and special analytical skills much needed to crack competitive exams including that of the stature of IITJEE.
- The training on Communication Skills further inculcates the much needed confidence to interact at various levels.
Our Program Offerings
For The Scholars’ Hub IIT Foundation program, foundations are built, in different standards, on different subjects shown as below: